Presently the Nutrition and Dietetics department has acquired villages for the purpose
of collaborative studies in the management of malnutrition and applied nutrition programme.
Other on going researches in the department includes
- Standardization of Locally Consumed Nigerian Dishes
- Glyceamic Index of major foods
- Development of Complementary foods for Infant and Young Children
- Fortification of Staples with micronutrients
- Nutritional status of the vulnerable groups
· Lipid profile of some commonly consumed standardized dishes in Nigerian
· Association between Iron Status and Immune functions among school children
· Quality assessment of cakes and cookies produced from sweet potato, soybean and wheat composite
· Nutrient adequacy of renal and diabetic patient in tertiary hospitals in South West Nigeria.