1. Organic crop nutrition and postharvest behaviour of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill) fruits.
2. Transplant age and crop spacing effects on tomato and pepper fruit yield.
3. Postharvest quality of pawpaw (Carica papaya) as influenced by organic production practices.
4. Development of fruit storage devices using different plant residues
5. Organic production and fruit quality of Passion fruit.
6. Shelf life elongation for pineapple and pawpaw fruits.
7. Germplasm collection and cultivation practices for vegetable spices and Condiments.